SGS Test Report -Transparent Glass Mug ,Glass Bottle – Extractable Heavy Metal ，Heavy metal migration Test , China Factory
Transparent Glass Mug ,Glass Bottle ‘s Extractable Heavy Metal ，
Heavy metal migration Test
Method : Sample preparation in 3% acetic acid (w/v) in aqueous solution at 40℃ for 2 hours with reference to EN1310-1:2004 for selection of test method ,followed by analsis using Inductively Coupled Argon Plasma Spectrometry (ICP) , Inductively coupled plasma – mass spectrometry (ICP-MS ) and Ion Chromatography (IC) (3rd migration)
Test Item : Specific Migration of Antimony ; Specific Migration of Arsenic ;Specific Migration of Barium ;Specific Migration of Boron ;Specific Migration of Cadmium ;Specific Migration of Cerium ;Specific Migration of Chromium ;Specific Migration of Cobalt ;Specific Migration of Fluorine ;Specific Migration of Lead ;Specific Migration of Lithium ;Specific Migration of Manganese ;Specific Migration of Nickel ;Specific Migration of Rubidium ;Specific Migration of Zirconium .
- Composition of glass: quartz sand 50%–60%, soda ash 30%, broken glass 10%, forming agent <0.1%, toner cartridge powder <0.1% .
It can be seen from the above components that the main component of glass is quartz sand, and the main component of quartz sand is silica and impurities.
This means that as long as the impurities in the quartz sand do not contain heavy metals, the glass produced by the quartz sand is free of heavy metals.
- The pollution of quartz sand mainly comes from water source pollution (river, acid rain, etc.) and mine source pollution.
- The current situation of pollution in mine source areas: At present, in China, the mining of any mineral requires the approval and license of the National Development and Reform Commission to inspect the mine source area. Minerals close to the water source are expressly prohibited from license approval and mining. Therefore, illegal mining has completely disappeared in China. years. Therefore, there is no pollution of mine sources at all.
- Current status of river pollution with water source pollution: China’s Environmental Protection Law stipulates that it is forbidden to build toilets, livestock pens, discharge feces, sewage or dump garbage within 50 meters from the water source (including rivers and wells) or within 30 meters along the coast of surface water sources. , do not spray pesticides, etc. near the water source.Mining operations are prohibited in water source protection areas. (The scope of the water source protection area: the water area below the elevation line corresponding to the multi-year average water level within a radius of 500 meters from the water intake of the reservoir. The area of the water area: 0.25 square kilometers. )
- The status quo of pollution emissions from enterprises: When many suppliers are unable to deliver on time, they will always mention “inspecting environmental protection, illegal buildings, and firefighting facilities”. China has closed tens of thousands of polluting enterprises (including animal breeding, and the feces are directly sterilized without sterilization). Emissions are also considered polluting enterprises). After years of inspection by the central environmental protection team, at present, the emissions of the surviving enterprises are all up to the standard and harmless to the environment.
- Therefore, both water source pollution and mine source pollution have been eliminated, and heavy metals cannot be detected from materials to production.
- It is also for this reason that Chinese glass has been included in inspection-free products.
As long as you are willing to pay the test fee, such heavy metal detection test can be done at will, no matter what kind of glass bottle or cup, as long as it is provided by us, it can pass.
QINGDAO YUAN BRIDGE HOUSEWARE CO ,. LTD