Paraffin Wax ,Microcrystalline Wax MSDS – Material Safety Data Sheet ,Scented Candles ,Pillar Candles ,Tea Light Candles ,Test Report ,China Factory
Qingdao Yuan Bridge Houseware Co., Ltd Solemnly Declare:
- Our more than 90% of candle orders are made of natural soy wax, beeswax, coconut wax and vegetable wax that are healthy, environmentally friendly, and ECO friendly .
- Only when the customer explicitly requests to use paraffin wax , then we will use paraffin wax material.
- But The recovered paraffin Wax is decolorized by sulfuric acid, and then crystallizes again to form a white wax block after eliminating impurities, which is cheap.
- Recycled paraffin wax contains sulfuric acid, which corrodes the human respiratory tract, skin tissue, etc., whether in the process of making candles or in the process of burning.
- This is completely contrary to our company’s philosophy of health, whether our workers, staff, or bosses, all of them will not accept the use of recycled paraffin wax .
- In China, the largest oil refinery is Sinopec . All the paraffin wax in our factory used are come from Sinopec.
- “Material Safety Data Sheet” is abbreviated as “MSDS”, which is mainly used to describe the chemical properties of wax.
The following is the “Material Safety Data Sheet” test report for Paraffin Waxand Microcrystalline Wax.