Fumigation Disinfection Certificate For Candle Wood Lids ,Exported To Australia ,China Factory ,Test Report
- In order to prevent the invasion of alien species, the inspection of wood products by Australian Customs is very strict. In scented candles, the only wood product present is the wooden lid.
- All wood products exported from China to Australia, including wooden Lid on candles, wooden hangtags and other accessories made of original plants, there are all need to pass Fumigation / Disinfection Certificate.
- Otherwise, once it is found that the goods are not fumigated at the Australian customs, the Australian customs will require local fumigation, and the cost is much higher than in China.
- So, all Australian customers, please double note this things , even if your Chinese supplier forget to add the cost of fumigation and disinfection to the quotation, you still need to do fumigation in China, otherwise the loss will be huge.
- Qingdao Yuan Bridge Houseware Co., Ltd. , we have a professional testing team, all scented candles’ wood lids exported from our company will be specially sent to the China Inspection and Quarantine Bureau for fumigation/disinfection of wood products, and provide customers with fumigation and disinfection certificates .
- After the customer gets this certificate, all the goods can pass Australian customs inspection smoothly.
Qingdao Yuan Bridge Houseware Co., Ltd